As I've shared before I'm working hard to get my skin in tip top shape and we all know that having clean skin in part of the process.
There are several great machines that work to clean skin in a similar way to how the the Neutrogena Wave works but I understand that the Budget Beauty may not be able to drop $150-$200 on a fancy machine so until you can save up them coins beauties this is a product you'll want to use.
- The vibrations help to clean your skin up to 10x deeper and as a result remove more makeup, dirt and oil
- The process removes dead skin which gives softer skin after the 1st use
- Attractive Packaging and the directions were so easy to follow (I'm terrible w/directions ya'll)
- Battery is included...great for the budget beauty (me!!)
- The cleansing pads smell and feel great and come with a 2 week supply
- Waterproof for use in the shower
- Price::I found my wave for $9.99 can't beat that!
- There's only one setting so you can't increase or decrease the intensity level
- Cleansing pads may have to be purchased multiple times
I'm giving the Neutrogena Wave a Ro's Rating of A!! I really like this device and it lived up to the claim of softer skin after one use.
Do you own a wave?